Together we progress. Here are a list of accomplishments during my current appointment as Register of Deeds.
- Appointed June 13, 2014
- Warning of scam to constituents October, 31, 2104, here is the Mlive article for that. http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2014/10/bay_county_register_of_deeds_w_3.html
- Implemented e-filing December 3, 2014 (See attachment for press release).
- Scanned all archived Deed records April 14, 2015, here is the Mlive article for that. http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2015/04/historical_bay_county_property.html
- Purchased new software from Computer Systems Inc. The new software will save $12,000 annually in maintenance plan.
- Stayed well under budget 2104, 2015.
- Member of the Michigan Association of Register of Deeds Legislative Committee, working with State Legislators to protect the integrity of our land records.